mUmBRELLA: The secret of successful pitches and engaging youth audiences under discussion at branded entertainment festival
Brands including Foxtel, Google and Jack Daniels, will join a video blogger named by YouTube as among the 16 most up and coming talents globally to discuss strategies for connecting with audiences at this month’s Festival of Branded Entertainment.
Amongst the panellists is YouTube content creator Louna Maroun whose diverse content includes commentary, music and makeup tutorials. In May the official YouTube Blog named her as one of its Next 16 Vloggers. She also creates brand funded content.
Also on the panel are:
- Andrew Mulready – head of advertising sales and strategic integration – Foxtel
- Olly Grundy – industry manager media sales – Google
- Tim Cooper – strategy and operations director – Boom
- Louna Maroun – YouTube content creator (one of 16 of Youtube’s nominated “Next Vloggers”)
- Natalie Accari – senior brand manager – Jack Daniels
Accari will present a case study from Jack Daniels on reaching youth audiences at musical festivals. Tickets to the Festival – and further details of the programme – are available via this link.